Thursday, October 23, 2014

Soque River Drawings

Submitted by: Asher Samsel (10 years old)


"Got Ya!"
"This is a picture of some fisherman fishing at the Soque River. He cast next to a rock and reeled in a 3-pound trout."

"Getting Ready"
"This is a picture of someone getting ready to go fishing. I used colored pencils in this picture. My dad is a fishing writer, and he gave me advice about how to make the fishing equipment look."


"Maybe"
"This is a picture of a fly fisherman, and he's trying to catch a huge rainbow trout that he saw earlier in the day. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. Let's hope he will."


"There's One"
"This is a picture of my dad holding a rainbow trout. My dad makes baits out of feathers and wool, and he caught this fish on a bait that he made with the wool of our dog."